Friday, January 3, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #1






The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!




Question: What were your favorite books of 2013?

Wow. That's never an easy question to answer, the list can go on and on. For sake of keeping this short I will just post the pictures of 5. Not necessarily my top 5 just the first ones that pop into my mind. 



























12 comments:

  1. Great list -- I loved Real!!

    New follower via GFC. Thanks for stopping by my FFF

    I am also giving away any of my 2013 favorites here! Please enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden! I plan on reading the next one!! Followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Collide and The Redemption of Callie and Kayden but not the others. I'll have to check them out.
    New follower via GFC :)
    Here is our FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to say that I haven't read any of those yet. Hopefully this year.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF :)
    Following you via GFC

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Real! Great list. :)

    Thanks for stopping by. New follower via GFC.

    Emily @All in a Book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via GFC. You can find my blog at Kismet Book Reviews & Tours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those books look really good! New GFC follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should have chosen Real too. It was sooooo good.
    Thanks for the follow, I'm following back via GFC and Bloglovin!

    Johanna @ Challenging Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome list! Haven't read any of these! I'll definitely be checking them out :)
    New Follower via GFC
    Evie @Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back via bloglovin! I liked Out of Breath, but I was a little disappointed with it. And I didn't like Real. But I haven't read any of the others on your list!

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy New Year!
    I'm now following you on Bloglovin and GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. they are definitely my fav too.
    New GFC follower My FF: http://myaddictionforbooksandcoffee.blogspot.com/2014/01/feature-and-follow-6.html

    ReplyDelete