Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My 2014 Challenges

I've decided to join a few challenges this year. I have always wanted to in the past but being that I wanted my writing blog to focus primarily on just writing I posted very little reviews. Now I can have the best of both worlds which is exciting for me being that they are both equally important.

Here are few Challenges I have joined so far :)


I have joined the 2014 TBR pile reading list hosted by Bookish because I definitely have lots of books on my TBR list that I didn't get around to last year.  The level I'm aiming for is First Kiss:21- 30 books. For more information of to sign up just click here :)
Phantasmic Reads

I have also joined the Review Pile Reading Challenge because a aspiring author I know how helpful reviews can be and this year I want to try to review as many books as possible. I know sometimes life gets in the way and I just wont have the time but I hope to review almost every book I read.
  My level: Grand Master 31-40 Books.
  To sign up just click here.



I probably will join a few more but for now those are the first 2 of the year :)
2014 =
 I absolutely LOVE Contemporary romance Novels... You do to ...Well click here to sign up.

1 comment: