Friday, January 17, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #2



The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you.


Question of the Week: Who is your blogger BFF? Tell us a little bit about him or her? If not tell us why you need or don’t need a blogger BFF.


Answer: I don't have a blogger bff yet but i would love one. I love meeting and talking to new people but having a blogger bff would be Amazing :). I'm on the shy side in real life and online so sometimes it's hard for me to make friends because I'm not as outgoing as some but the Feature & Follow Friday has been great with gaining new followers now it's time to turn some of those followers into friendships and hopefully meet my blogger bff in the process. 

Are you looking for a blogger bff ..send me you bff application and i'll be happy to fill it out..You never know we may be a match :).

11 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. great answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the application? lol. I don't have one either, shy here as well. Thanks for stopping by and following. Now following via bloglovin. Have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to blogging and still getting the hang of things.. Its great to meet new and very talented bloggers like you..I hope we match..:)

    New follower via GFC.. :)

    Nikita @Njkinny’s World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only a matter of time ;)
    Following back via GFC!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love discussion books on Goodreads and Google + as well as commenting on other blogs but no BFF here either. I just haven't been doing this long enough. Happy reading! New follower on Bloglovin and G+.
    Laura
    My FF: http://thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com/2014/01/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you'll find someone sooner or later, most of book bloggers I met are really nice and friendly! but I would also love to be your blogger BFF ;-) If you want to talk or anything feel free to contact me, you're always welcome. (lol, does this sound weird? because we just met and everything)

    Happy FF! following you via GFC and Bloglovin! My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty new too so I don't have a blog bestie just yet, but I'm excited to meet new bloggers and gain more blogger friends anyway (and hopefully one of them will turn out to be a BFF lol)

    Old Follower via GFC.

    My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you can find your blogger BFFs soon =)
    Have a great weekend.
    Thanks for stopping by and I'm following you back.
    Amie @The Magic of Words

    ReplyDelete
  9. FF is amazing at meeting new people! That's actually how I met my blogger bff! :) I love meeting new people, but I'm really shy too! Anyways, I'm a new follower via gfc :)

    Pivot Book Reviews FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have one either!

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be your blogger BFF! You can never have too many! :D
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete